Poor little Caden had a "collision" at school yesterday. His friends teeth with braces "collided" with his cheek! They apparently hit heads really hard. The placement just happened to be very unfortunate for Caden as you can see. He is such a tough kid. Not a single tear or complaint! This will be his fourth major head injury. He already has 3 scars on his face. For Halloween he was Harry Potter. I thought it was perfect! He already makes such a great Harry Potter with his look and I used an eye pencil to draw on a scar off of an existing scar that is lighting bolt shaped and everything. This new one was pretty jagged and icky but hopefully it will seal and heal well with minimal scarring.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5681336874189264610"

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5681336887394201218" />

dtkzaqyMASo/TtgpyAUO65I/AAAAAAAACuQ/WFjExLVJsHA/s1600/IMG_1480%255B1%255D.JPG">

dtkzaqyMASo/TtgpyAUO65I/AAAAAAAACuQ/WFjExLVJsHA/s320/IMG_1480%255B1%255D.JPG"
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5681336889113797202" />
3 comments:
OUCH!!!! I hope it heals quickly! I used Vitamin E on my facial cuts. Minimized scarring. I swear by it!
Oh my!! Poor Caden! I hope that heals up quickly and he can have a break from the head bonks. :)
How's your cheek healing up, Caden?
-Clay
Post a Comment