" Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
home again...again
too tired for a complete post...Courtney's feeling a lot better, but pretty drained. She came home from the hospital again today. We're optimistic about the next little bit. More details to follow...
Wow. This is so strange, but I am glad that the reduced fluid on the brain has helped the headaches, and vision. It jsut goes to show that a normal range for the stats folks isn't "normal" range for everybody's body.
I can't imagine the burdens this places on all of you (Jason, kids, family).........and our thoughts are with you!!! marni
2 comments:
Wow. This is so strange, but I am glad that the reduced fluid on the brain has helped the headaches, and vision. It jsut goes to show that a normal range for the stats folks isn't "normal" range for everybody's body.
I can't imagine the burdens this places on all of you (Jason, kids, family).........and our thoughts are with you!!! marni
so glad she's home again!! always glad for every update...
Post a Comment