" Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hope

Things are still rough and confusing and mentally painful.  I only lasted 1 hour this morning before having a bad crash again.  It is soooo hard when things get like this.  I spiral down so quickly and feel completely out of control.  I have no idea how I will do this next week.  I am just grateful that Jason was here today and yesterday to help me through.

I have an ornament hanging on my wall next to my bed that says "HOPE".  I found this video/message in my search for some way to come out of the dark abyss I felt lost in.  Thought I'd share.  It is a beautiful message.  It is the balm that I needed for my soul today.

http://www.lds.org/topic/finding-hope/

2 comments:

Forrest said...

This is about my favorite "Mormon message" video out there. It helps me too when I feel I can't pull out of the tangled mess I can get in. Thanks for sharing.

NicholeStull said...

You know, when I'm feeling particularly low, I love the psalm of Nephi. It's particularly poignant to me. And one of my favorite ways to remember it is the song that the Singers sang to Be Still My Soul. It was so beautiful. You were a part of that, were you not? Love you Courtney. :)